Guided Surgery, Simple Steps for Success
November 9 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$495
Implant dentistry technology is evolving at an incredible pace. This presentation will provide an update on current digital workflow and how it can help eliminate complications and improve success rates. From CBCT to treatment planning software, surgical guide fabrication, implant guided surgery and intraoral scanning, this course will help bridge the gap between virtual and clinical dentistry. All attendees will receive a step-by-step, inclusive syllabus and participate in a hands-on course including implant planning, intraoral digital\impression scanning, and fully guided surgical implant placement on take-home models.
- To learn how to incorporate CBCT technology into implant treatment planning.
- To learn how to use digital impression systems for treatment planning, guided surgery, and final implant restorations.
- To learn how to merge information from both digital systems for surgical guide production and immediate temporary restoration fabrication.
- To learn how to use digital workflow to clearly communicate between surgical, restorative and laboratory clinicians.
- To evaluate the importance of bone quality and quantity in treatment planning.
- To understand the benefits and indications for guided implant surgery versus free-hand implant surgery.
- To learn how to achieve more predictable results regarding esthetics, function and cost on future implant cases through guided surgery.