- This event has passed.
Guided Surgery, Simple Steps for Success: A Hands-On Course
July 14 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$795
Implant dentistry technology is evolving at an incredible pace. This presentation will provide an update on current
digital workflow and how it can help eliminate complications and improve success rates. From CBCT to treatment
planning software, surgical guide fabrication, implant guided surgery and intraoral scanning, this course will help
bridge the gap between virtual and clinical dentistry. All attendees will receive a step-by-step, inclusive syllabus and
participate in a hands-on course including implant planning, intraoral digital impression scanning, and fully guided
surgical implant placement on take-home models.
Points of Discussion:
• Incorporating CBCT technology into implant treatment planning
• Using digital impression systems for final implant restoration
• Merging information from both digital systems for surgical guide production and immediate temporary
• Using a digital workflow to clearly communicate between surgical, restorative and laboratory clinicians
• Evaluating the importance of bone quality and quantity in treatment planning
• Incorporating digital impressions with scan bodies for custom abutments as an alternative to screw
• Achieving more predictable results regarding esthetics, function and cost on future implant cases through
Participants will have the opportunity to practice taking digital impressions, case planning, as well as practice guided
implant placement on models.
One person is attending Guided Surgery, Simple Steps for Success: A Hands-On Course