- This event has passed.
An Implant Surgeon’s Complete Guide: How to Implement Digital Workflow in Your Practice
12.09.2017 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$795
Incorporation of a well coordinated surgical and restorative digital workflow can lead to increased predictability,
efficiency, and profitability in dental implant therapy. Transitioning from an analog implant practice to a digital
platform is progressing rapidly. The application of digital technologies into an implant practice will result in new
surgical and restorative treatment modalities. This program will focus on everything that a clinician who runs a serious
implant practice needs to know for setting up an end-to-end digital workflow.
This includes CBCT, diagnosis and planning softwares, guided surgery, intra-oral and desktop digital scanners,
design software, milling machines, and 3D printers. Necessary information about how to choose, incorporate, and
synchronize all of these required elements will be discussed. Participants will learn how to increase their referral base
after implementation even if referring dentists are still running an analog office.
Points of Discussion:
• Understanding the software, materials, and equipment for Digital Dental Applications
• Conventional vs. Digital Prosthodontics
• How to transition from analog impressions to digital impressions.
• CAD/CAM applications for full arch therapy
• Digital implant treatment planning
• When to manufacture in-office and when to send to a lab or milling center
• Synchronization of the Virtual Surgical Plan with Computer Assisted Prosthetic Design & Manufacturing
All of the necesssary equipment for a fully digital implant practice will be available on-site to simulate
design and manufacturing. Instructors and technical advisers will demonstrate all of the steps and
functionality of the equipment. Seeing the digital workflow in real-time action will put all of the
knowledge gained during lecture into perspective.